The primary responsibility of a Slickline Field Specialist is to assist with the field delivery of high-quality slickline services, which involves equipment preparation and dispatch and maintenance of equipment status.
This position is directly responsible for flawless slickline service delivery in accordance with company policies, standards, and procedures and without HSE incidents.
The Slickline Field Specialist reports to the Field Service Manager or to the Engineer in Charge or Cell Leader.
- Controls quality of slickline service delivery during all operational phases.
- Ensures the correct people, equipment, and materials arrive at location on time and equipment is rigged up and tested to customer specifications, ready to perform the job.
- Makes sure prejob meetings are held and all relevant personnel are involved.
- Actively leads and supports the training of cell's less-experienced Field Specialists and crew members.
- Performs all assigned reporting and administrative duties accurately and according to schedule.
- Ensures records for all assigned equipment are entered and maintained in the inventory database.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification, 4-year university or 2-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of field experience with recognized slickline provider.
- Hands-on experience with maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment or engines.
- Working knowledge of well control preferred.
Staff Minimum Experience:
0 years Location:
Various, INTERNATIONAL Advert Published:
1 Sep 2013 (more...)