Posted date 26 January 2014
Location Egypt - Cairo
Company Orient Intl Trading
Required Experience 1 to 3 years
About the Job
Instore Visual Merchandising Execution:-
• Conduct new collection display on the windows and display area to ensure efficiency and alignment with quality standard.
• Monitor floor display and take prompt action to be in a proper way as the standard.
• Conduct market survey on periodical basis for brand competitors (brand, price, display wise) and generate report to be submitted to management to ensure full awareness.
• Generate weekly and monthly feedback report to territory and submit to management.
• Ensure accurate execution of visual merchandising standards and guidelines
• Co-ordinate and guide stores on VM implementation based on store formats - large , small and medium
• Manage and guide in-store merchandisers to meet all visual/retailing merchandising goals
• Ensure concept window and décor rollout is as per concept VM guidelines
• Ensure all store elements and housekeeping is done in line with the VM guidelines
• Ensure all stores collate evidence of implementation
• Document store visit feedback and a clear improvement plan for all stores
• Train instore visual merchandising team to maintain a uniform look & feel and standardization across stores
- University degree in any discipline
- Good Knowledge of Visual Merchandising processes
- Good Knowledge of consumer behavior/market trends/market forecasting techniques
- Good Knowledge of Interior design and architecture
- Resource Management
- Execution abilities
- Proficiency in English and local language
Landmark Group has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail organizations in the Middle East and India. An international, diversified retail and hospitality conglomerate that encourages entrepreneurship to consistently deliver exceptional value, the Group operates over 1600 outlets encompassing over 22 million square feet across the GCC, India, Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, Yemen, Sudan, Kenya, Libya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Pakistan and Iraq. The Group employs over 45,000 people.