Cashier | Al Futtaim Motors | Sharjah Al Futtaim Group
Ref: HP698-5490 Al Futtaim Group
The Role Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive pands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.We are looking for an experienced Cashier to be part ofØ¢Â the team inØ¢Â SHarjah.
The main functions ofØ¢Â the Cashier would include the following:
* Cash Handling (cash, down payment and cash cheque receipt and billing)
* Cash and cheque deposit in the bank
* Collection & Posting of Post Dated Cheques
* Current Cheque Posting
* Petty cash maintenance
* Petty voucher preparation, parking and sending to Finance Dept.
* Filing of credit Invoices
* Daily control of cash and cheque
* Coordination and follow up with Finance Department
Requirements The ideal candidate will have the following experience:Ø¢Â
* Demonstrable 2 years experience within a previous cash/cheque handling position
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong mathematical approach
* Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
* Fluency in English communication skills
* Arabic communication skills desired but not essential
* Good team player, experienced in a professional, high pressure, working environment
* An understanding ofØ¢Â IT systems, in particular SAPØ¢Â would be advantageous
Ø¢Â About the Company
About the Company Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groupâs continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groupâs belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the opera (more....)