- Develop new product features and new applications within an agile environment as well as maintaining and supporting existing applications.
- Write appropriate unit, UI, performance and integration tests.
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and readable and adheres to our coding standards.
- The Developer should be able to:
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in server-side environment, specifically MVC framework.
- Design and implement systems that use relational databases.
- Work to pre-defined requirements and produce code that meet the requirements.
- Demonstrate a structured approach to development, using design patterns where appropriate and using SOLID principles.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Web services including creation and consumption of WebAPI and other RESTful services.
- Database Schema and data models built around MySQL
- Familiarity with building SaaS and desktop applications (Forms and WPF).
- Strive to continuously improve the development process.
- Take ownership of their work and contribute to an effective project team.
- Show enthusiasm and passion for technology and be keen to learn new skills.
- Team Player – Able to provide input into a multifunctional team.
- Adaptable – The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of the narrowly defined role.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks.
- Good communicator at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines.
- Capable of working to both tactical and strategic timescales.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Salary: BD650.000 - BD800.000 per month