Senior Accountant - Alexandria
|تاريخ النشر||١٧ مارس ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Alexandria|
- Reporting directly to the company Finance Manager
- Manage accounting cycle and bookkeeping processes.
- Monitor and confirm on daily cash collections and daily revenues
- Enhance daily processes of accounting to raise the level of quality and time saving.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Handle & review tax audits and online tax returns.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status on demand
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export
Job Requirements Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance (English Section Is preferable) Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in FMCG, trading, import & export companies. Strong knowledge of the FULL accounting cycle from journal entries to the preparation of financial statements. Experience in tax accounting and cost accounting background is needed Excellent command of written English is a MUST. Highly detail oriented and organized in work and have the ability to meet assigned deadlines. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel is a must) and ERP system literature is a plus. Keywords: Accounting Finance Financial Analysis Commerce FMCG Trading Import Export ERP