MYP Science Teacher
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
- Following Schemes of Work prepared by the Head of Department.
- Preparation of Medium and Short-term plans in conjunction with the other members of department.
- Teaching lessons at the times stipulated on the school timetable.
- Maintaining order and good discipline among Students and safeguarding their health and safety.
- Setting and marking of work to be done in school and for homework.
- Providing a stimulating working environment in the classroom.
ASSESSMENT AND REPORTING
- Making regular assessments of Students' attainment and progress.
- Keeping records of Students' progress.
- Writing reports on Students’ attainment and progress.
- Attending parents’ evenings to discuss Students' progress with parents.
- Providing written reports on Students on request e.g. for applications to senior schools or for school transfers.
- Being actively involved in promoting the well-being of Students.
- Providing a role model for pupils in terms of personal standards of conduct, appearance and punctuality.
- Reporting any academic or behavioral problems to the the line Manager / Principal.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with parents.
- Attending school assemblies.
- Sharing in the pastoral duties on a rota basis e.g. break and lunchtime duties.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Job Requirements Teacher should be able to communicate effectively in English. Minimum 3 years of experience. IB certification is a + Keywords: Teaching Education Science MYP IB