Sports Marketing Supervisor
|تاريخ النشر||١٩ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Drive launches and go-to-market initiatives.
- Plans, organizes and promotes sports events
- Support the sports team with marketing content, demo material, and collateral.
- Partner with the sports management team to understand the product strategy and develop customer stories and compelling content.
- Partner with the brand marketing team to ensure ambassador and sport integration in all marketing initiatives.
- Be current and up to date with the latest news, innovations and movements within the sports – deliver regular reports and insights to the company.
- Creating sporting schedules and promotional calendars for the content marketing team to implement on site.
- Liaising with the website team to ensure key events and promotions are communicated across all channels.
- Manage sports media team.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Job Requirements Bachelor’s degree in Sports Marketing and Event Activation/Marketing or any other related branch. 5+ years’ experience within a marketing role, ideally in the sports and/or media industry. The candidate should have an experience in developing marketing and promotion plans in written form. Experience working with sports broadcasters or sports rights holders Experience in digital marketing considered a plus. Keywords: Marketing Campaigns Marketing E-marketing Digital Marketing Social Media Digital Media