|تاريخ النشر||٣ نوفمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
- Responsible for contract full process and follow up with internal departments till contract is signed and tenant submitted the required payments.
- Responsible for archiving all contracts for future reference.
- Follow up with the Engineering department on the handover process and the SLS mentioned in the contract to start operation.
- Respond to Tenants’ complains, requirements among clubs and follow up with the internal departments if needed.
- Select and filter all tenants’ requests, requests from members - provided by the Customer Service department- research their activities, services’ quality and popularity and reporting to Leasing Manager.
- Follow up with tenants to collect overdue rent in coordination with Finance department & discuss further issues if needed with club’s management.
- Manage database for all shops and tenant’s information in coordination with Club managers, Engineering department to double check the areas and Finance for rental values.
- Prepare monthly reports and submit to direct manager.
- Handle all tenants’ inquiries.
- Monthly site visits to clubs and meet tenants to strengthen the relationship with them, taking any requirements for further action.
- Communicate to direct manager any requests received from Tenants regarding promotions, new openings… etc.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from managers.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Any additional tasks that might be necessary for easier work flow, within the main frame of the job’s specialty.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management Recreational Facilities and Services Sports
Job Requirements Suitable Bachelor’s degree. 2-4 years of experience in same coordination post. Excellent communication skills both written and spoken. Negotiation skills. Teamwork. Interpersonal skills. Keywords: Business Development Business Analysis Business Administration Administration