Analytics Solutions Architect
|تاريخ النشر||١٩ نوفمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
Our AI & Analytics team is at the forefront of data products and AI applications for Ericsson Middle East and Africa customers. If you would like to know what we are usually busy with, please check:https://www.ericsson.com/en/ai-and-automation
We work with local teams, global R&D teams and AI centers of excellence over the globe to develop, try, sell and deploy Ericsson’s leading AI products and features in customers’ live networks.
We are looking for a new member to join our growing team as Analytics Solutions Architect to link customer requirements and mobile network domain expertise with the latest AI & Automation solutions from Ericsson.
It will be a perfect match if:
- You are a mobile network design and optimization expert. You have spent years working on network optimization for different technologies; from 2G to 5G. You have strong understanding of end-to-end network architecture, network operations, processes and tools. You have a history of building customer relationship and trust
- At the same time, you are enthusiastic about AI applications in telecom. You have hands-on experience in machine learning supported by your execution of practical projects. You can speak the language of data science with full fluency
In your future role, you will work closely with a brilliant team of data scientists, data analysts, data engineers and software developers - among others. Using your domain and data science expertise, you should be able to breakdown customer pain points into machine learning problems, work out a high-level solution for them and dive deep with the team to come up with innovative solutions.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Hands-on experience in network design, optimization and operations of Ericsson platforms
- Strong demonstrated experience in data science; especially machine learning
- Fluency in programming and coding using various languages
- Positive attitude to learn and grow
- A “can do” attitude to challenges
- Never settle mentality; curious, out spoken and emotionally intelligent personality
- Fluent communication skills in Arabic and English both written and oral – with the ability to impress audience in a room with your excellent presentation skills
It would be a strong plus if you also have:
- Multivendor experience in Huawei, Nokia, ZTE or Samsung network platforms
- Masters degree or higher in engineering, computer science or a related field
- List of conference or journal publication in data science and/or telecom
- A blog, a website or a social media channel where you share your experience with the world
- Solid understanding of advanced network technologies like Active Antenna Systems, Open RAN, Slicing and Cloud applications including continuous integration and deployment techniques
- Fluency in languages other than Arabic or English
This is a unique opportunity to learn, grow and know interesting people. If you feel you are up to some challenge and fun at work, please apply immediately!
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next stepshere
- For your interview preparation, here are a few“Tips & Tricks”from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overallBrandvideo and some insights about ourinnovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || ServEng
Req ID: 304764