A Leading General Trading Company is looking for an experienced professional to fill in the position of Business Development Manager with min 10 years of experience in the fields of Public Civil Works, Construction, Oil and Gas, agencies and Tendering.
- The Business Development Manager will have a clear vision of where they want the business to go, and help coordinate their people and resources to achieve these goals.
- Excellent leadership skills; know how to coordinate and manage their employees while still fostering positive relationships.
- Vast Experience dealing with tenders and claims.
- Able to secure new contracts and work on improving the company's portfolio.
- A broad network of connections in international companies both in Kuwait and GCC in general.
- Able to establish budgets and make effective financial decisions.
- Can manage contracts and negotiations with internal or external bodies.
- Have an analytical and critical mindset for evaluating existing data and making the best business decisions.
The position will report directly to the Chairman.