For ladies: Fahaheel Ladies Club
The Receptionist/Cashier will greet and direct members, guests, and staff as they enter the gym and provide control of the front door location. This position will provide assistance to members’ requests along with inquiries about gym operations & policies as well as perform various administrative duties as directed by the Gym manager.
Front Desk Duties:
• Greets each member and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the gym.
• Provides security and control to the front door area of the facility.
• Checks each member into the gym using the proper check-in procedures.
• Monitor check-ins to identify delinquent accounts and notifies Gym Manager.
• Register all guests into the gym using proper registration procedures.
• Ensures that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate membership consultant in a prompt, professional manner.
• Answers phone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner and uses proper phone greeting techniques.
• Addresses caller’s requests and/or takes appropriate messages.
• Registers all telephone inquiries and transfers the call to the appropriate Membership Consultants.
• Responsible for following up on telephone inquiries to ensure that the appointment was booked properly.
• Respond immediately to member requests, inquiries, and concerns.
• Maintain neat appearance and wear proper uniform attire with nametag while on duty.
• Distributes keys, towels, and other materials as needed.
• Reserves time/makes appointments for tanning, special classes, or other activities sponsored by the gym.
• Processes payments for membership sales.
• Attends all staff meetings as directed.
• Cleans and maintains the front desk area according to Company standards.
• Follow proper opening and closing procedures as assigned.
• Logs all maintenance concerns that are reported.
• Notifies management of gym incidents that requires incident reports.
• Works when scheduled and adheres to company attendance policies.
• Performs other duties as directed by the Gym Operations Supervisor.
• Collects payments and issues receipts to clients.
• Deal with returns and refunds as necessary
• Maintain cash control over the register and verify amounts are correct at the end of each day.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- • Minimum 3 years of Customer Service and Cashier Experience
- • The ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members is critical.
- • Understanding of basic accounting principles is required.
- • Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is required.
- • Functional computer skills are required.
- • The ability to multi-task is very helpful to successfully perform duties.
- • Certifications required for junior accountants or cashier