|تاريخ النشر||١٨ نوفمبر ٢٠١٩|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
This job will take place in Saudi and Bahrain:
- setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
- Quality control in accordance with IS/procedures method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans, all prepared by the project management team and by subcontractors.
- Supervising and counselling junior or trainee engineers.
- liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- preparing reports as required.
- resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.