Facilities Management Training Manager
|تاريخ النشر||14 شوال 1440 - اليوم|
|المكان||السعودية - Jeddah|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 5 Max: 10|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Do you need help in adding the right keywords to your CV? Let our CV writing experts help you|
- The job holder will head the Centre of Service Excellence
- Determining training needs and monitoring performance
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Develop visual aids and presentations.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Reviewing existing procedures and developing new procedures
- Inspecting work sites and auditing of FM service delivery
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards specifications
- Setting customer service standards.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
- Ensuring that business processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management/technical reports
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
- Carry out internal audits, analyze findings and recommend corrective & preventive actions
- Provide performance feedback.
- Conduct performance evaluations and Provide performance feedback
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and modify materials as appropriate.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits
FM operational experience is a must
Training experience is a must
Relevant educational degree
Written and Verbal English Communication