Medical Director certified licensed
|تاريخ النشر||01 صفر 1441 - ٣٠ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||السعودية - الرياض|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||3 years minimum in medical management|
|المؤهل التعليمي||MBBS/ MD/ MS|
Our Company Specialized Home Care based in Riyadh is looking for the Medical Director with the following specifications:
Family Practice /Internal medicine / Emergency Medicine /Intensive care medicine
Medical management experience
certification : (Saudi commission for health specialties)
Experience: 5 Years as a practitioner
3 years experience as a medical director
Gender: Male OR Female
Duty Hours: Full Time
· Accomplish Home based visits where he (she) provide initial and ongoing assessment and prescribes necessary treatments and medical investigations
· Complete the initial evaluation report
· Ability to use various diagnostic methods in diagnosis and provide primary treatment to the patients in emergency
· Complete treatment outcomes report and review evaluation reports.
· Recruit and manage the medical team (physicians, nurses, caregivers...)
· Ensure appropriate running of the facility medical activities such scheduling staff rotations, provide recommendations to solve problems related to medical activities
· Examine and coordinate various practice activities to guarantee the medical quality of the facility.
· Liaise with other non-medical departments
· Ensure the compliance of all federal and state regulations and codes.
· Entertain and report all types of complaints from the patients and provide reporting to higher management .
· Training, continuing education, evaluating and promoting of subordinate staff
· Review subordinates' reports and provide to higher management data to support strategic decisions
· Support the company in all promotional and educational activities such as building content for promotional activities , business development programs and builing educational programs .
Professional requirements :
5 years experience as a practitioner
3 years minimal experience in medical management
Effective interpersonal communication abilities (oral ,written)
Abilities to provide clear reporting and data to assess and develop the medical services
Experienced and proficient with computers, Web-based programs and electronic medical records
Outstanding presentation skills,
Good presentation skills to conduct training programs
Enthusiastic, enduring, and willing to work for extra hours
Should be focused and willing to help the patients
Profound written skills and should have proficiency in handling.
Must have transferable Iqama
Must have valid professional license in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Must comply all the requirements and able to join immediately
Must be fluent in English