|تاريخ النشر||10 صفر 1441 - ٩ أكتوبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||السعودية - الرياض|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||2 years|
Operation Officer مسؤول عمليات
Male or Female
We're looking for a results-driven sales supervisor to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. to work in Home Care company based in Riyadh .
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures and provide support to all business units including medical ,administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Report operational data and assist Chief Operating Officer in daily tasks and duties in order to build and support effective operational and marketing strategies .
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Ensure a good performance in call center services , review daily call activities , extract reports for data analysis and assign tasks for the different communications clients
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
- Provide clear reporting and data in order to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines and with best practices.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Strategically map-out, plan, manage projects and develop improved business functionality that increases profits
- Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
- Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily work
- Set goals for staff and monitor their progress and conduct frequent performance reviews
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency and align with and advance business objectives and provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Contribute to innovation of new products
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs
- Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies and monitor product inventory
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 2+ years experience in operation management preferred
- Good English and Arabic language writing - speaking
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office , Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Familiarity with CRM
- Acute understanding of resource allocation
- Experience developing and modeling human resources
- Adept problem solver
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines