Manager – Rostering and Training
|المكان||الإمارات - Dubai|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Min: 6 Max: 8|
This position will support and work closely with colleagues from Contractors, Service Providers, Volunteers, Human Resource, Workforce, Training and Health and Safety areas to ensure alignment on all the hiring, outsourcing, training, attrition, motivational and retention plans. This role works closely with Accreditation and Uniforms areas.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Lead the complete overview of staffing operations and training team within Transport, Traffic & Parking (TTP);
- Develop and coordinate the staffing operations strategy for one of the largest department during pre-event and event-time;
- Develop training strategy and content for the TTP team (Full time Employee, contractors and volunteers);
- Align the training strategy, content development, material to be produced and training delivery with the Training team;
- Liaison with key internal stakeholders including Workforce, Volunteers, Training, Health and Safety and Human Resource;
- Ensure a consistent plan for TTP regarding resources for the 7 months of operations;
- Develop deployment strategy and plan per staff category (FTE, outsourced and contractor) including liaison with service providers to ensure all roles are filled;
- Develop rotation strategy for volunteers positions aligned with training modules;
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to, specifically to include all responsibilities and accountabilities associated with the Expo 2020 Health and Safety Policy and assurance standards.
6+ years relevant experience as well as:
- A Bachelor's Degree within a relevant field;
- Functional knowledge across the key operational functions as well as dependencies with other business functions;
- Specific experience in programme planning and management;
- Project support to a large departmental programme a necessity;
- Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel necessary;
- Proven ability to deliver on the ground operations, and written reports.