Case Manager (3)
|تاريخ النشر||٨ ديسمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||اليمن - Multiple Cities|
CSSW announces the need to fill the following position in the targeted districts (Mukalla - Seyoun – Al-Ghaydha):
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Business Administration or a related field
Experience: 3-year experience in the same field
Job Title: Case Manager
Tasks and responsibilities
- Study the case of the violence survivor and refer him/her to another service (psychological support, legal support, etc.).
- Provide the case management requirements.
- Provide individual or group counseling to the service beneficiaries.
- Go with the beneficiary to support services, police or family.
- Ensure that safety procedures are applied through assessing and analyzing risks of workplaces, monitor assigned sites and inform project management about any strange thing that may violate public security or safety, etc.).
- Participate in awareness services for the project beneficiaries.
- Participate in any meeting, training course or working session requested by the manager.
- Respect the CSSW's work rules, ethics, and privacy principles.
- Supervise and follow up case management officials and ensure that safety and work procedures are properly applied.
- Abide by the working hours set by the project management.
- Submit daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports whenever requested by the coordinator regarding the performance progress in the department.
- Perform any other tasks entrusted to him/her within the framework of the project.
Requirements and Capabilities
- Ability to prepare and manage protection activities
- Ability to write monthly reports on project progress and implementation
- Ability to follow-up and communicate
- Ability to manage a teamwork
- Preferably has English language
- Priority is given to the residents in the districts
- Success stories writing skills.