Production Manager- Dairy
|Posted date||4 December 2019|
|Location||Egypt - Cairo|
- Manage all production related activities of the plant.
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to maintain and improve production efficiency and products’ quality.
- Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures. Maintain, and further develop the manufacturing areas per agreed business plans and according to the company's objective.
Key Results Area:
- Sets the Annual Production Plan together with the Plant Manager.
- Manages and monitors the timely delivery of the agreed production plans and ensures its compliance with the requirements of weekly sales plans.
- Participates and Monitors the implementation of the quality management systems & ensures total compliance to GMP and safety standards.
- Measures performance against established standards and in case of deviations takes necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels
- Follows up with the Quality Dept. to ensure the consistency of the finished product quality and their compliance with the standard specifications
- Follows up with the Maintenance Dept. to ensure the efficiency of the production lines and equipment
- Allocates the resources of the plant and of staff in the most effective proportions to meet targets.
- In corporation with the Plant manager, manages and controls production expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Assesses relevant training needs for staff individuals, in consultation with the HR Department, including assessment methods and measurement systems.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Dairy FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Job Requirements Education: BSc of Agriculture (Dairy processing & Food Science) Experience : 10-15 years hands-on experience (in FMCG preferably in Dairy and juice processing). Well versed with GMP, HACCP and ISO standards. Experience in research and development of new products based on market demands. Computer Skills: Professional user of MS Office. Familiarity with ERP System is a must. Language Skills: Very Good command of both written and spoken English. People Management skills. Excellent Planning and organization skills General Skills : Familiarity with Tetrapak machines & UHT is a must. Keywords: Agriculture Agricultural Dairy Processing Food Science FMCG Tetrapak Machines ERP Juice Dairies Production UHT ISO HACCP GMP,