MITG Lead - N.E.A
|Posted date||10 December 2019|
|Location||Egypt - –|
Business unit sr. supervisor , NEA
LOCATION: Cairo, Egypt.
CARRERS THAT CHANGE LIVES
As the Business Sr. Supervisor of MITG (Minimal Invasive Therapy Group) you will define and drive the strategic direction of the MITG business in The NEA region with strong collaboration with the Regional Business Leaders, CEMA/EA leadership team and our direct customers and distributor partners.
You will report solidly to the MITG Business Lead, Emerging Africa and you will be a part of the MITG EA Leadership team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
We offer you a position where you will:
- Establish and roll-out the vision, strategy and annual
goals and objectives for the MITG business for The NEA region, ensuring alignment with overall MITG business strategy
and plans at CEMA, level.
- Focus on further development of both direct and in-direct
business models in the region of responsibility.
- Drive Disease State Management (DSM) focus and VBHC for The NEA region, working closely with the SI, RMS, RCS & GI Commercial/Marketing
organization on innovative business models and channel strategies.
- Develop and implement business strategies and plans to
grow the MITG business within The NEA region and to deliver yearly defined objectives relative to the
annual operating plan (AOP), market penetration and market share.
- Identify business growth opportunities and unmet customer
requirements and provide focus for regional market development strategies.
- Analyze all The NEA region external and internal information to develop strategies
to improve sales, decrease cost and increase market share for all MITG product
- Drive/Ensure the implementation and the success of
strategies and ad-hoc plans.
- For all the above duties, the key would be to partner
with our third-party distributor partners to execute on the vision, strategy
and AOP, ensuring regular in person meetings, business reviews and field visits.
- Work with the CEMA MITG business leaders to provide input
on forecast, inventory control, phase in/out plans, clinical evaluations,
market trends, updates etc.
- Work with cross functional colleagues in finance, legal,
marketing, supply chain, customer service etc.
to ensure business success.
- Drive talent acquisition & development, as well as
- Develop and maintain contact with the KOLs and other
health care professionals and ensure the definition and prioritization of
customer requirements, through participation in physician organizations.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- B.A degree ideally coupled with postgraduate degree.
- Minimum 8-10 years of progressively expanding sales and
marketing responsibilities, with consistent strong performance.
- Minimum of 5 years of management/leadership experience.
- Experience in highly competitive fast-growing market.
- Medical device industry experience, ideally in a
- Solid experience in managing cross-functional,
cross-business issues and generating impact through others.
- Experience with Surgical and Respiratory Management products is a plus.
- Experience of working in a matrix structure
- Fluency in English essential, other EA languages
proficiency is a plus
- Strong strategic thinker, able to identify potential
opportunities and threats in the market and turn into opportunities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex
- Able to build and manage strong relationship at all
levels in Medtronic and work in a matrix business environment.
- Able to partner with the distributors, building solid
relationships and working relationship, leveraging strong influence management
- Strong talent development skills: Provides constructive
feedback and coaching and creates an environment for effective talent
- Strong financial knowledge – full understanding of all
P&L elements and their inter-relationship. Ability to manage within the
budget and to quantify financial impact of decisions and identifies key factors
when making recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and political
savvy approach required.
- Driven for result and with good communication /
presentation skills required.
If this is a vacancy of interest to you, please discuss this opportunity with your supervisor prior to your application via internaljobs.medtronic.com
Together, we can
change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what
technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health
and extend life.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic -
both in the lives of others and your career.
Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together