|Posted date||4 December 2019|
|Location||Jordan - Amman|
|Required Experience||Intermediate (Experienced non manager)|
Alliance Academy Jordan is growing and are looking to hire a 9th-grade Physics Teacher for their new IGCSE section for the year 2020/2021, with the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in the subject area.
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience IGCSE for 9th Grade students.
- Must be familiar with Cambridge marking scheme, Cambridge IGCSE subject page or resource centre, downloading syllabus and past papers.
- Holds a certification in their subject area and grade level. Licensed or with valuable experience.
- Capable of managing their own classroom independently.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Our preferred candidate must be passionate about the role of the use of technology in education and the importance of the educational environment and interactive teaching’s contribution to children’s academic experience.
The Alliance Academy Jordan (AAJ), has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to each and every staff member.
If you are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, and you find yourself suitable for this position, please apply.