Branch Security Manager
|Posted date||18 September 2019|
|Location||UAE - Other-al Ain|
|Salary||9000 - 12000 AED|
|Required Experience||Min: 5 Max: 15|
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the incumbent must effectively manage, guide, and lead a multicultural work force in the provision of security services, plan and carry out direct marketing and business development activities, so as to maintain and develop sales, promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization within the branch.
While all company departments are being managed centrally by the HO in Abu Dhabi, incumbent will be responsible for the following:
SITE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures. Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches at client sites
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable security requirements, policies, and directives by clients and Spark Security Services.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations at client locations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement and to be communicated to the clients with the approval of Director Operations.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments for clients and company.
- Ensures the delivery of high quality customer service through regular contact with clients; evaluates service quality and initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Analyzes operational and financial indicators to continuously improve Branch performance; ensures profitable operations with full profit and loss accountability. It should be achieved throughout the effective and controlled usage of off day/ Annual leave relievers, enhanced fleet operations etc.
- Meets regularly with client representatives for status updates and addresses any actual or potential problems; negotiates client contracts; supports client start-ups; carries out security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews and updates post orders. Update management team with a weekly report.
- Ensures scheduling is handled effectively to meet contractual obligations while monitoring monthly mandatory recovery / SLA deliverables / KPI compliance etc. (GMG, HSBC & ATM clients in precise)
- Act as Point of contact for the UAE wide clients and to be coordinated with Spark Central operations / Admin/ Finance / BD/ HR and other Branches for any needs.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from Director Operations or authorized company representatives.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Orients, trains, and develops high caliber staff in collaboration with Training Officer/ Mobile Supervisors; plans, assigns, and directs work.
- Coaches employees to enhance skills; carries out disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as operations, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining
- Maintain positive and professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws viz. SIRA/ ASSD/ MOHRE regulations.
- Properly and cost effectively manage ODR/ALR programs
- Forecast and report the manpower requirement in desired format on daily basis
- Authorizes appropriate expenditures including equipment, supplies, and vehicles; ensures all vehicles are properly maintained and administers periodic vehicle inspection.
- Ensures adequate inventory of uniforms, radios, PPEs & assets
- To validate all sorts of Branch purchases and duly sign all petty cash and other related expenses bills.
- Maintained an updated asset register of all items under Branch control
- Act as team leader related to supply chain, technical, logistical and support services functions of Branch
- Manage the accommodation facilities in an excellent manner while the cleanliness ambience of the facilities to be ensured at all time.
- Guidance to contracted drivers on the best ways to maximize their performance
- Keep records to prove that the fleet company is in compliance with all UAE and federal regulations.
- Liaise with the Finance Department for the submission of invoices for the clients located / operated at Dubai region
- Maintains and submits payroll records and other required information through the ERP system not later than 2nd of following month.
- Assist finance department for invoice dissemination and collection
- Update the finance with client’s bad debt behavior/ financial sustainability information.
SALES, MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews to the BDM/SSM.
- Identifies opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business;
- Sustain relationship with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provide adequate information to the BMD/SSM by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Actively act according to the CRM policy, procedures, reports and targets.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Extensive knowledge of the private security industry, preferably gained through experience in UAE or GCC countries.
- Work experience in private industry or a similar environment
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of and experience in strategic planning and execution, contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring operational goals and revenue expectations. Knowledge of successful public relations efforts.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in group meetings.
- Must be focused energetic and meet commitments.
- Proven decision making, evaluation, and negotiating skills.
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Knowledge of local area and regulations governing the operation of commercial activities.
- Ability to analyze problems and prepare written and verbal reports on projects and problems, with a focus of solution-oriented results.
- Valid UAE driving license.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree in applicable field with adequate works experience.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. 6 days a week, however, work may require weekend and/or evening work as required by the business.
• Extensive knowledge of the private security industry, preferably gained through experience in UAE