|Location||UAE - Dubai|
|Required Experience||Intermediate (Experienced non manager)|
- Review and follow up the cut lists items as per the bill of quantities in coordination with procurement and production department to obtain the coordinated delivery schedule of these items to the site.
- Monitor and check all the materials delivered to the sites, as per the bill of quantity and as per the cutlists in accordance with related specifications.
- Supervise and coordinate with quality control department in regard to application of the related standards both in site and factory.
- Prepare and submit a report on weekly basis shows: materials installed at site, material delivered at sites (which are not installed), cut list on production and mention the reason of not releasing the cut list at the balance areas.
- Investigate that any materials returned from the site are accompanied by material return forms, which identifies the material description, quantity and status the material will be delivered to production upon the written approval of the production engineer.
- Check the daily delivery reports.
- Review and coordinate with the related departments about the material/drawing submittal to make sure all submittal is according to the schedule.
- Manage and Coordinate with other contractors/ consultants engineer about the requirements of project and update the required input.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineer/ Architecture/ Interior design
Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position.