Technical Sales Engineer
|المكان||مصر - Cairo|
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact after the discussion with the sales supervisor
- Makes ongoing field visits to the area in order to find opportunities for sales, gathering market and customer information.
- Contacts consultants / contractors (owners & site engineers) concerning sites under construction.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Develop and update a list of clients and update relevant information held in this system
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Participate in the implementation/support marketing activities, and the integration of sales efforts with other marketing activities, for example, the launch of new products, offers, advertisements, exhibitions and marketing over the phone.
- Make and participate of internal and external meetings with clients to identify needs and solve problems and to assist in business development.
- In case of approval of the offer price, ensure collection of the amount by the department of finance before developing a memorandum of contract, sending copies to the production /customer service.
- Records sales and order information and sending copies to the entitled department.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
Job Requirements Engineering background is a must. Candidates will be required to have a strong background in readymix, the construction industry You must be fluent in English. Good negotiation skills. Good communication skills Data analysis Keywords: Engineering Construction Technical Sales Sales Sales Skills Sales Target Sales Engineering Readymix