|تاريخ النشر||١٧ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||السعودية - Jeddah|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
The candidate is responsible for the supporting the Branch Manager & Finance Manager through provision of services and the creation and maintenance of company records, as assigned.
- Ensure that all polices, claims, debit /credit Notes issued for the clients for the month are recorded in the account receivable/payable register.
- Ensure receipt vouchers are issued on time and allocated to the correct account.
- Ensure payment vouchers are issued on time and proper documents are attached with voucher for record keeping.
- Ensure when making a claims payment, all relevant files and documents are checked and in line with the requirement in order to release the payment,
- Brokers, clients, agents & Corporate statement are prepared on a timely and accurate manner and it should be sent on monthly basis or when required by the concerned party or client
- Assist in Collection
- Ensure when making payment of expenses all necessary approval and original documents are attached with.
- Ensure policies effecting distribution of company funds to employees are adhered to: Loans, membership, travel, entertainment and related matters.
- Legally required financial records of the company are kept in conformance with generally accepted accounting standards and are retained and protected in conformance with local & company regulations.
- There are regular reviews of the accounting principles used in the country so that there can be timely changes directed to keeping the company's practices up to date.
- The company accounts are recorded promptly, fairly, and accurately so that they are acceptable to the company's outside accountants and to the tax authorities in the local countries.
- Provision is made for the collection and preservation of basic book of entry journals and ledgers to provide substantial for financial reports and statement and to satisfy legal requirement for the preservation of records.
- Bank reconciliations are conducted every month as per approved schedule and send to HO for review and approval and keep record of it.
- Quarter/ Yearend closing of account is completed on time.
- Audit confirmation letters to be sent to all the clients, brokers, reinsurers for audit confirmation of their balances even if they have Zero balance.
- Ensure that there is a standard procedure with regard to the handling of petty cash.
- The cashier's account are audited at least once per month
- Ensure the complience of VAT.
* JEDDAH Branch
- 2-3 years' Experince in finance
- Bachelor degree.