Architects - Immediate - Short Term Contract
|Posted date||13 November 2019|
|Location||Kuwait - Kuwait City|
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking exceptional Architects and Senior Architects for a period of 4 months to join our award winning team based within our Kuwait Office.
This critical role will be responsible for facilitating high quality project documentation required for different phases in a timely manner.
Paramount To Success Within This Varied Role Will Include
- Assist Project Architects in coordination and review of development of architectural and engineering construction drawings
- Attend and resolve project issues
- Prepare documentation for analysis and review for specific issues
- Provide management update and reports
- Responsible for generating architectural drawings based on the design concept of others, utilizing AutoCAD, Revit or other Software. Using own judgement and analysis for both architectural and interior projects
- Complete redline drawings and drafting details
- Provide technical solutions to resolve design issues
- Compile data and perform computations
Practical BIM Experience Is Essential.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially