Cloud Solution Architect - Independent Software Vendors
|Posted date||10 December 2019|
|Location||UAE - –|
Working in OCP means you are shaping the world’s largest eco-system of technology companies.
Microsoft’s Mission: Through our partners Microsoft brings digital ambitions to life by helping companies empower their employees, engage their customers, optimize their operations, and transform their products.
Overseeing Digital Transformation Success: The CSA ISV plays a critical role in working with partners to share a compelling vision for building new practices and solutions that enable customers to realize the vision of Digital Transformation.
The Role: The CSA ISV is a Technology Evangelist building relationships with partner CIOs, CTO technology executives envisioning new solutions, new practices based on Microsoft’s Solutions. CSAs are armed with the world’s best partner success stories.
A Technology Solutions Professional: The CSA Is an expert who stands out because of their Insights on how partners can build rapidly accelerating businesses based on solutions areas across multiple partner types.
Partner Types Managed: The CSA works in partnership with the Partner Development Manager (PDM) through the ‘Build-With’ stages of the Partner Life-cycle engaging with ISVs.
1. Solution Envisioning: Leads Digital Transformation/Envisioning Workshops/Practice Accelerators for CIOs and CTOs at which solutions to capitalize on identified market opportunities are shared
2. Technology Roadmap: Defines the technology roadmap for new solutions, seeking technical commitment and investment from partner CTOs, CIOs and Practice Mangers
3. Business Modelling: Assess the strategic, technical alignment of the partners solution with Microsoft’s technology priorities
4. Success Storytelling: Provide insights and examples to Partners of developed solutions on multiple solution areas targeting specific industries
5. Profitability Modelling: Translates the technology roadmap into a multi-year profitability model that defines the ROI and economic value proposition for the partner
6. Enablement Planning: Builds the technical enablement plan leveraging the OCP Services Framework including On-boarding, up/cross skilling, Bootcamps, trainings and meeting certification requirements
7. Enablement Execution: Oversees success for the delivery of workshops, Bootcamps, trainings necessary to build the technical skills and expertise of partners
8. Technical Engagements: Contributes to the success of Proof of Concepts, Architecture Design Sessions, Hackfest by collaborating with Technical Architects to lead the execution
9. Capacity Planning: As part of Partner Capacity Planning Identifies and consults on the strategic alignment of partners towards Microsoft’s technology priorities and their technical readiness to address solution gaps
10. Co-Selling: Works with Microsoft account technical sales teams through the first mile (1-3 Wins), ensuring partners are ready for Co-selling
Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities.
10+ years of related experience in technology solutions/practice development, Cloud / Infrastructure technologies. Knowledge of MS platform preferable, project management, technical Sales and technical account management.
Proven track record of building deep sales relationships with CXOs and practice building executives in ISV, MSP, CD and SIs
Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
Strong partner relationship management skills
Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small technical audiences.
Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
Technical BS degree or equivilient work experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work